    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    thanks,

    josé
    jose, Mar 7, 2007

  2. jose

    Rik Guest

    <http://www.google.com/search?q=css+print+page-break>

    --
    Rik Wasmus
    Posted on Usenet, not any forum you might see this in.
    Rik, Mar 7, 2007

  3. jose

    Mike Minor Guest

    Here is what I've used in the past...

    DIV.page { page-break-after: always; }

    then create divisions in the page where you want the page breaks.

    .....stuff to be printed on the page

    A page break will follow the </div>. Repeat the <div class="page">, add
    additional stuff for the subsequent pages, followed by </div> where you want
    page breaks.

    THe problem with this method is not knowing how many lines a user's printer
    allows per page. To use this with any success, you pretty well have to have
    a captive audience, all have the same set up on their printes as far as top
    and bottom margins are concerned. It works well in an intranet environment
    where you have some control over your user's, but as for internet use, it's
    pretty much hit and miss, I think.

    Good luck....

    Mike Minor
    Z-Code Systems, Inc,

    Mike Minor, Mar 9, 2007
  4. jose

    jose Guest

    On Mar 9, 10:48 am, "Mike Minor" <> wrote:
    > Here is what I've used in the past...

    > DIV.page { page-break-after: always; }

    > then create divisions in the page where you want the page breaks.

    > ....stuff to be printed on the page

    > A page break will follow the </div>. Repeat the <div class="page">, add
    > additional stuff for the subsequent pages, followed by </div> where you want
    > page breaks.
    >
    > THe problem with this method is not knowing how many lines a user's printer
    > allows per page. To use this with any success, you pretty well have to have
    > a captive audience, all have the same set up on their printes as far as top
    > and bottom margins are concerned. It works well in an intranet environment
    > where you have some control over your user's, but as for internet use, it's
    > pretty much hit and miss, I think.
    >
    > Good luck....
    >
    > Mike Minor
    > Z-Code Systems, Inc,
    >
    > "Rik" <> wrote in message

    > jose <> wrote:
    >
    > > Greetings.

    > > I would like to insert a page break in the HTML code to allow for a
    > > page break when someone prints that page. Is this possible?

    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    > <http://www.google.com/search?q=css+print+page-break>
    >
    > --
    > Rik Wasmus
    > Posted on Usenet, not any forum you might see this in.
    > Ask Smart Questions:http://tinyurl.com/anel

    This is great! Thanks!
    jose, Mar 9, 2007