install asp.net 2.0

andrei373

Hello everyone,

I have .net framework 2.0 installed on my web server but the version of
asp.net is still 1.1. Can anyone tell me where should I change the
asp.net version from?

Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

If you installed the .net framework 2.0, open the IIS Manager
and use the ASP.NET tab in the application's Properties to assign
your applications to ASP.NET version 2.0.

Any new applications you create will default to ASP.NET 2.0.

If 2.0.50727 is not available as an option in the ASP.NET tab,
register ASP.NET with IIS by running :

aspnet_regiis -i

from a command window in the directory :
Drive:\%WINDIR%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727

Kushi

Hi,

Use this command in your command prompt

%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis -i

Thanks
Sharmila