Installing Java on Tungsten T5

gpl

Good Morning:

Are there any programmers out there who have successfully installed
Java on a Palm Tungsten T5 using the IBM WebSphere Everyplace Micro
Environment (WEME) . Trying to get this done is aging me quite quickly
and at my current age that is not a good thing......

If you could contact me off list, since this may not be the exact forum
for this discussion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Robert
(e-mail address removed)