    Event ID: 1088
    Date: 3/17/2009
    Time: 10:12:32 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: SERVER2
    Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
    Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied.

    That message is logged when any access is attempted with the exception of OWA.

    Monitoring/remote/companyweb/backup all down

    Joe Sorensen, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Joe Sorensen

    Joe Sorensen Guest

    Additional Information

    Everything was working just fine until the install of above mentioned
    program. It was to set up a site on company intranet to update signatures of
    clients outlook profiles, so if the owner wanted to change something it would
    be pushed to all clients and everyone would have the same signature.

    Windows Server 2003 SBS
    Service Pack 2
    IIS 6.0

    Under Application Pools -------> Identity
    Default AppPool ------>Network Service
    ExchangeApplicationPool ------> Local System
    ExchangeMobileBrowseApplicationPool ------>Network Service
    MSShareaPoitnAppPool --------> Local System
    StsAdminAppPool ------->Network Service

    --->Under Websites
    ASP.net shows v. 2.0.50727.0 and v. 1.1.4322
    Default Website running 1.1.4322 (option to change to 2.0)
    Microsoft SharePoint Administration 2.0 (no option to change)
    SharePoint Central Administration 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)
    companyweb running 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)

    Joe Sorensen, Mar 17, 2009

  3. On Mar 17, 5:26 pm, Joe Sorensen
    <> wrote:
    > Additional Information
    >
    > Everything was working just fine until the install of above mentioned
    > program. It was to set up a site on company intranet to update signatures of
    > clients outlook profiles, so if the owner wanted to change something it would
    > be pushed to all clients and everyone would have the same signature.
    >
    > Windows Server 2003 SBS
    > Service Pack 2
    > IIS 6.0
    >
    > Under Application Pools -------> Identity
    > Default AppPool         ------>Network Service
    > ExchangeApplicationPool ------> Local System
    > ExchangeMobileBrowseApplicationPool ------>Network Service
    > MSShareaPoitnAppPool --------> Local System
    > StsAdminAppPool ------->Network Service
    >
    > --->Under Websites
    > ASP.net shows v. 2.0.50727.0 and v. 1.1.4322
    > Default Website running 1.1.4322 (option to change to 2.0)
    > Microsoft SharePoint Administration 2.0 (no option to change)
    > SharePoint Central Administration 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)
    > companyweb running 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)

    Can you point me to your original post? I can't find it.

    Alexey Smirnov, Mar 18, 2009
  4. Joe Sorensen

    Joe Sorensen Guest

    Not sure how to point you to the original. You could just search for
    Installation of new site crashed all internal web.

    ****UPDATE****
    I have all sites up and running with the exception of the remote web
    workplace.
    The new error in event log is that there are multiple versions of ASP.Net
    running in the AppPool but i have no idea how to see which one is getting
    called with 1.1 and 2.0

    thanks

    Joe Sorensen, Mar 18, 2009