Integrated security and form based login

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by HG, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. HG

    HG Guest

    Hi group.

    I am in the middle of defining the overall system architecture for a new
    project, and I am facing some security issues. It is an intranet web
    application accessed through web clients (ASP.NET)

    This is what I want:
    Use integrated security, which will automatically login the user to the web
    app, if the user is logged in on the client.
    In case the user is not logged in or the web app is accessed from a remote
    client security should fall back to form based security, requesting a login.

    Is it possible...and how do I do it?

    Thanx in advance..

    Best regards

    Henrik