interact with application installer prompts using Python

rtilley

I've written a script that automatically executes a set of Windows
installers
sequentially. For example, it will install Eudora, Firefox, SpyBot,
etc.
However, I still have to interact with the installer prompt windows. Is
there
anyway to programmatically interact with these prompt windows? I want
to accept
the EULA (if any) and answer 'yes', 'ok', 'next', 'install'
automatically
instead of manually clicking these buttons. Any tips on doing this with
Python?

Many thanks,

rtilley