interfacce in c++

monica007

Ciao a tutti ragazzi, ho da realizzare un'interfaccia anche piuttosto
semplice in c++ ma non so dove mettere mani.
Qualcuno di voi mi potrebbe aiutare, magari col codice di quelche
interfaccia fatta da voi o con qualche manuale?
Vi prego aiutatemi
baci baci Monique

mlimber

monica007 said:
Ciao a tutti ragazzi, ho da realizzare un'interfaccia anche piuttosto
semplice in c++ ma non so dove mettere mani.
Qualcuno di voi mi potrebbe aiutare, magari col codice di quelche
interfaccia fatta da voi o con qualche manuale?
Vi prego aiutatemi
baci baci Monique

Ciao, Monique. Scriva prego in inglese.

Are you looking to hire someone, or are you looking for help with your
design?

Cheers! --M

Alf P. Steinbach

* monica007:
Ciao a tutti ragazzi, ho da realizzare un'interfaccia anche piuttosto
semplice in c++ ma non so dove mettere mani.
Qualcuno di voi mi potrebbe aiutare, magari col codice di quelche
interfaccia fatta da voi o con qualche manuale?
Vi prego aiutatemi
baci baci Monique

Tutti frutti, spaghetti pasta oh rutti!

Wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom!

Salute!

E. Robert Tisdale

monica007 said:
Ciao a tutti ragazzi, ho da realizzare un'interfaccia anche piuttosto
semplice in c++ ma non so dove mettere mani.
Qualcuno di voi mi potrebbe aiutare, magari col codice di quelche
interfaccia fatta da voi o con qualche manuale?
Vi prego aiutatemi
baci baci Monique

According to babelfish

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hello to all boys,
I have to realize a rather simple interface also in c++
but I do not know where to put hands.
Someone of you could help me, even with the code
than quelche interface made from you or with some handbook?
I pray to you you help
kisses me Monique kisses

mlimber

E. Robert Tisdale said:
According to babelfish

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hello to all boys,
I have to realize a rather simple interface also in c++
but I do not know where to put hands.
Someone of you could help me, even with the code
than quelche interface made from you or with some handbook?
I pray to you you help
kisses me Monique kisses

Perhaps more idiomatically:

Hi friends [both boys and girls],

I need to create a rather simple interface in C++, but I don't know
where to begin. Could one of you help me with the code from some
[quelche=qualche] interface you have made or from a book?

I hope you can help me!

Kisses, Monica

makc.the.great

Hello to all boys,
...I do not know where to put hands.
...kisses

I've got a thing for you to put your hands and kisses on.

P.S.:It's Mr. Ididot for you.