Intermittent errors occurs and hangs the ASP-session

Philip

Hi, I have a problem with a win 2003 server Standard edition.
Sometimes when I'm working in my web application the session hangs
(but not the ASP-application). In the application log I find the
following error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: COM+
Event Category: Unknown
Event ID: 4689
User: N/A

The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in its internal
state. This indicates a potential instability in the process that
could be caused by the custom components running in the COM+
application, the components they make use of, or other factors. Error
in d:\nt\com\complus\src\comsvcs\threads\stawork.cpp(156), hr =
80010108:
Callback failure handled by IAsyncErrorNotify

I have installed the "Network DTC-Access" and started the "COM+ System
Application process". After i did this it worked a lot better,
unfortunately the problem still remains (however not in the same
extent)

The ASP-application is built in VB and uses four different dll-files
for things like uploading files etc.

When I run the application on a win 2000 server everything worked out
perfect.

Anybody who has a clue, thanks in advance!

Best regards
Philip