interview questions with answers

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Rav, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. Rav

    Rav Guest

    Rav, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Rav

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "Rav" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Gurus,
    >
    > I was wondering if any one knows any good site for interview
    > questions for C/C++ like the one below . mainly Algorithms
    > and with ANSWERS.

    I don't think any set of questions/answers on any topic could
    be unconditionally called 'good', since each employer's
    needs will be different.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Rav

    Bonj Guest

    It's a spammer.

    Bonj, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Rav

    Mabden Guest

    And you are a top-poster! (I'm sure you know exactly what I mean by
    that, having followed the conversation)

    Ooops, it's catching!!!

    Mabden, Jan 23, 2005