All Interview Questions And Answers

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by softwareengineer2006@gmail.com, May 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    All Interview Questions And Answers

    10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
    I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked
    in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
    2000-2005
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
    Interview Questions and Answers
    I have listed over 600 interview questions and answers for
    CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/dotnet_java_cmmi/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    Get The Book "C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free
    Join My Group http://groups.google.com/group/forsoftwareprofessionals
    To Receive The Book C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free

    ABAP Interview questions and answers
    I have listed over ABAP interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    SAP Interview questions and answers
    I have listed over sap interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    SQL Interview Questions And Answers
    I have listed SQL interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/sql_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    windows Interview questions and answers
    I have listed windows interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/windows_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    Peoplesoft Interview questions and answers
    I have listed peoplesoft interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/peoplesoft_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    Siebel Interview Questions And Answers
    I have listed siebel interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/siebel_intviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    EJB Interview Questions And Answers
    I have listed EJB interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/ejb_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    J2EE Interview questions and answers
    I have listed over 340 J2EE interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/forsoftwareprofessionals/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    J2ME Interview questions and answers
    I have listed J2ME interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/j2me_interviewquestion/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    CCNA Interview questions and answers
    I have listed CCNA interview questions and answers
    in my website http://www.geocities.com/software_help_desk/ .
    So please have a look and make use of it.
    , May 4, 2006

  2. Al Balmer Guest

    On 4 May 2006 06:09:10 -0700, wrote:

    >Get The Book "C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free
    >Join My Group (elided)
    >To Receive The Book C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free

    A hard copy? or a ripoff?

    --
    Al Balmer
    Sun City, AZ