invalid flag error

priyadarke

hi,
i m trying 2 compile a servlet from the command prompt..
i change dir to the one containing the Login.java file. then i type in
javac -classpath %CATALINA_HOME%/common/lib/servlet.jar Login.java
it gives an invalid flag error "files/apache". my tomcat base dir is in
d:\program files\Apache Group.

can somebody help me with this..?

Larry

Looks like it may be a classpath issue. You'd save yourself a lot of
grief and frustration by using a good Java Editor/IDE that takes the
drudgery out of Java programming, instead of using the command line
tools :)

Here's a free, excellent Java IDE:
http://www.jcreator.com/download.htm

Larry