Invalid requestEncoding in a Callback implementation

Guest

Hi,

I have the following settings in web.config because our database is in the
charset Windows-1252 :
<globalization requestEncoding="Windows-1252"
responseEncoding="Windows-1252" culture="fr-CA" uiCulture="fr-CA"/>

All work fine... But, when I do a callback implementation in a page, some
characters are missing or wrong in the RaiseCallbackEvent sub. The issue is
the requestEncoding. If I set the requestEncoding to UTF-8 in the
Application_BeginRequest sub, the argument in RaiseCallbackEvent sub are ok
but for the postback events in the form (example, a button), i have the same
issue.

Why the callbacks do not submit in the same encoding? What can do?

Thanks