[InvalidOperationException: Application is restarting.]

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by LJ, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. LJ

    LJ Guest

    I have been getting this message and can't resolve the problem. I have
    checked the AntiVirus software and added the application directory to
    the exculsion list. The application is on a web farm, using SANS for
    file storage. It seemed to start once we installed the SSL cert. But,
    that could be just when we noticed the problem. Any ideas would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    <!ljr!>

    Application is restarting.

    Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Application is
    restarting.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [InvalidOperationException: Application is restarting.]
    System.Web.Compilation.CompilationMutex.WaitOne() +314
    System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() +80
    System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String
    virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +120
    System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String
    virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +36
    System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstance(String
    virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +43
    System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context,
    String requestType, String url, String path) +14
    System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context,
    String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean
    useAppConfig) +174
    System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.Execute() +78
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
    Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.0;
    ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.0

    LJ, Jun 24, 2003