ioctl() help needed for video4linux

Kyler Laird

I want to know which input one of my V4L devices is using. This is
done using the VIDIOC_G_INPUT ioctl. I'm trying to figure out how
to do it in Python.

I found the pyv4l.
http://pyv4l.sourceforge.net/
It hasn't been updated in awhile. It doesn't know about
VIDIOC_G_INPUT. I tried creating it with this.
foo = VIDIOCGINPUT = video4linux._IOR('v', 38, 'i')
I was even able to get ioctl() to go with this.
i = struct.pack("i",0)
bar = fcntl.ioctl(fd, foo, i)
I don't get anything out of it though.

Any clues?