IORCC 2005 entries

Vincent Foley

Hi,

I just would like to point out that the 2005 IORCC entries are
available at http://iorcc.dyndns.org/2005/entries/

As a participant in this contest, I would like to tip my hat and raise
my glass to the other contestants for proving me that I was not the
maddest coder :) Especially, I would like to congratulate Jim Lawless
for making the most messed up entry (IMHO).

Florian Groß

Vincent said:
Hi,

I just would like to point out that the 2005 IORCC entries are
available at http://iorcc.dyndns.org/2005/entries/

As a participant in this contest, I would like to tip my hat and raise
my glass to the other contestants for proving me that I was not the
maddest coder :) Especially, I would like to congratulate Jim Lawless
for making the most messed up entry (IMHO).

I think the most messed up entry is that of Cash Erler. Have a detailed
look at it and you will see why I think it is pure evil...

Oh, and I enjoyed your entry. Good work!