IPython on Windows dir problem

Marko Bozikovic

Hi all,

I have a small problem with IPython shell on Windows.

If I run 'python C:\python\scripts\ipython -p pysh' from cmd.exe or directly
from Run dialog, I don't get any output from 'shell' commands like ddir.

If I run ipython shell from 4NT, ddir and similar commands work fine.

Python version is 2.4.3 and IPython version is 0.6.15.

4NT doesn't set any new environment variables or modify existing ones (like PATH)

Any ideas?

Thnx,
--
Marko
ICQ: 5990814

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol
that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get.