Is CrystalReport Compatible with browsers on the Macintosh

Guest

I implemented several web reports using crystalreports in visual studio.Net.
They work fine on windows browsers. On mac browsers such as Safari the layout
of the report is all messed up. What can I do to make the reports appear
correctly on Mac browsers such as safari?