Is it easier to deploy a Python application with nginx than Clojure+nginx?

azeynel1

Hello, I've set up a home server (ubuntu + nginx) to learn this stuff. I was also interested in Clojure and I wanted to use Clojure to deploy a simpleapplication. But from the questions that I asked, e.g., http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20666497/can-i-use-clojure-with-nginx it appears that deploying Clojure is not so easy for a beginner. Since I had some previous experience with Google App Engine with Python I thought about using Python and nginx. Do you think as an absolute beginner it would be easier for me to work with Python? Thanks.