Is Ruby Quiz site actually dangerous?

jim

I'm interested in checking out the ruby quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but Google=
has a few levels of warnings that "Visiting this web site may harm your co=
mputer!" along with some explanations of why has been blacklisted.=0A=0AThe=
preview of some of the problems looks interesting, but I really don't feel=
like visiting a compromised site. Does anyone have information about the =
state of rubyquiz.com?=0A=0A=0AThanks,=0AJim

James Edward Gray II

I'm interested in checking out the ruby quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but =
Google has a few levels of warnings that "Visiting this web site may =
harm your computer!" along with some explanations of why has been =
blacklisted.
=20
The preview of some of the problems looks interesting, but I really =
don't feel like visiting a compromised site. Does anyone have =
information about the state of rubyquiz.com?

It's the shared host it's on. I really do plan to move it. I've just =
been very busy. Sorry about the delay!

James Edward Gray II=

James Edward Gray II

I'm interested in checking out the ruby quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but =
Google has a few levels of warnings that "Visiting this web site may =
harm your computer!" along with some explanations of why has been =
blacklisted.
=20
The preview of some of the problems looks interesting, but I really =
don't feel like visiting a compromised site. Does anyone have =
information about the state of rubyquiz.com?

It's the shared host it's on. I really do plan to move it. I've just =
been very busy. Sorry about the delay!

James Edward Gray II=

Jim Kalafut

No worries... I'm just getting back into Ruby and a search of whether it wa=
s a problem site didn't turn anything up, but I figured there was probably =
a good explanation.=0A=0ACheers,=0AJim=0A=0A=0A-----Original Message-----=
=0AFrom: "James Edward Gray II" <[email protected]>=0ASent: Thursday, D=
ecember 9, 2010 12:28pm=0ATo: "ruby-talk ML" <[email protected]>=0ASu=
bject: Re: Is Ruby Quiz site actually dangerous?=0A=0AOn Dec 9, 2010, at 2:=
23 PM, (e-mail address removed) wrote:=0A=0A> I'm interested in checking out the rub=
y quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but Google has a few levels of warnings that "Vi=
siting this web site may harm your computer!" along with some explanations =
of why has been blacklisted.=0A> =0A> The preview of some of the problems l=
ooks interesting, but I really don't feel like visiting a compromised site.=
Does anyone have information about the state of rubyquiz.com?=0A=0AIt's t=
he shared host it's on. I really do plan to move it. I've just been very =
busy. Sorry about the delay!=0A=0AJames Edward Gray II=0A

James Edward Gray II

No worries... I'm just getting back into Ruby and a search of whether =
it was a problem site didn't turn anything up, but I figured there was =
probably a good explanation.

I'm trying to get the malware flag removed=85

James Edward Gray II=