Is the WxPerl a wrapper of wxWidgets library ?

Bo Yang

Reinhard Pagitsch

Bo said:

I think wxPerl is just a wrapper of wxWidgets library just like
wxPython , but I found wxPerl could be used without any wxWidgets
library installed in my computer. How wxPerl implemented? Isn't it
a wrapper ?

Yes it is a wrapper to wxWigets. The wxWidget library is implemented as
XS C++ code.

Find more informations under http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/

ciao,
Reinhard