Is there a method of making a sitemapnode not visible

AAaron123

Is there a method of making a sitemapnode not visible and still have it's
title appear in the bread crumbs?
The reason for the invisible sitemapnode is so the page appears in the
breadcrumbs (even though the page was accessed otherwise than with a
menuitem)

I can do it by creating a sitemapnode without a url and placing the
sitemapnode that I want invisible under it.
That way it appears in the bread crumbs but looks it like a top level node.
But at least it appears.

Be better if I could put it in the correct place in the sitemap but set
visible=false.

Know how to do that?