is there any minor project that can be built using c language

piyushd.ganj

i want any topics (not too much complex)on the c language for minor
project in college....

borophyll

i want any topics (not too much complex)on the c language for minor
project in college....

More information is needed. Define 'minor project' in terms of time
available and your experience with C. Ask your lecturer/tutor what
criteria they will be marking on. Soemtimes some quite complex
software can be built in a short time if you used third-party
libraries, etc. If it is your first exposure to C, and you only have
a couple of weeks, then look through some C textbooks and perhaps pull
a project out of one of them, as they usually have problem project
suggestions at the end of the chapters.

However, if you are fairly proficient in C, and have a semester or so
to work on the project, something more substantial will be required.
My project when I was at uni all those years ago was to work closely
with the EE guys and develop software to control an antenna that
tracked LEO satellites based on data from NASA. If this is the case,
you will need to do something substantial and useful, not contrived...

Good Luck,
B.

user923005

i want any topics (not too much complex)on the c language for minor
project in college....

Are they first year programming students?
What are the prerequisites for the class?
What are the goals of the project?

I suggest that after you answer those questions, it will become more
clear.

Probably, you should have a list of 5-6 projects and let the students
choose the one that appeals to them. Also, if they come up with their
own idea for a project, then let them run with it if it will cover
your requirements.