    i want any topics (not too much complex)on the c language for minor
    project in college....

    , Sep 17, 2007

    On Sep 17, 10:17 am, wrote:
    > i want any topics (not too much complex)on the c language for minor
    > project in college....

    More information is needed. Define 'minor project' in terms of time
    available and your experience with C. Ask your lecturer/tutor what
    criteria they will be marking on. Soemtimes some quite complex
    software can be built in a short time if you used third-party
    libraries, etc. If it is your first exposure to C, and you only have
    a couple of weeks, then look through some C textbooks and perhaps pull
    a project out of one of them, as they usually have problem project
    suggestions at the end of the chapters.

    However, if you are fairly proficient in C, and have a semester or so
    to work on the project, something more substantial will be required.
    My project when I was at uni all those years ago was to work closely
    with the EE guys and develop software to control an antenna that
    tracked LEO satellites based on data from NASA. If this is the case,
    you will need to do something substantial and useful, not contrived...

    Good Luck,
    B.

    , Sep 17, 2007

  3. user923005 Guest

    On Sep 16, 5:17 pm, wrote:
    > i want any topics (not too much complex)on the c language for minor
    > project in college....

    Are they first year programming students?
    What are the prerequisites for the class?
    What are the goals of the project?

    I suggest that after you answer those questions, it will become more
    clear.

    Probably, you should have a list of 5-6 projects and let the students
    choose the one that appeals to them. Also, if they come up with their
    own idea for a project, then let them run with it if it will cover
    your requirements.

    user923005, Sep 17, 2007