    have the ability to modify letters, forms, invoices, statements, etc...

    Any recommendations would be most helpful.

    Thanks

    Scott, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Scott

    GVaught Guest

    I can help with the Web Hosting part, but as far as find a web based Billing
    System I will leave to someone else.
    One of my clients uses Media3.net. He uses two Access 2000 databases and the
    site can upgrade you to SQL server. I believe he pays around $50.00 per
    month or less for this site. I haven't been out there in awhile, so there
    pricing may have changed. His site not only handles Courier on-line delivery
    requests, but WAP services to his drivers.

    I also have heard some good things about Brinkster.com.

    "Scott" <> wrote in message
    > Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I am in the
    > process of trying to find a Web Hosting/Isp Billing system that is
    > reasonable in price and uses Access or SQL Server for a backend DB. I

    have
    > found a couple that seem to do what I want, but are using FILEMAKER for
    > their DB. Looking for something that will handle reoccuring billing as

    well

    GVaught, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Hi,

    I just typed "isp billing system" in my browser and let it search. It found
    several billing systems. It looks like some of them run on Windows and some
    on Linux. Here is the results from my search. I hope this helps.

    Advanced ISP Billing System
    ISP billing software and customer care software which supports all kind of
    Radius/Taccacs, runs on Windows/Linux/Solaris, less expensive and highly
    customizable. ... Advanced ISP Billing?? The most effective and highly
    customizable ISP billing system for small to large ISPs at very ...
    www.advancedispbilling.com

    ISP Billing System
    ... Accounting System ] [ Urdu News Net ] [ RAS Manager ] [ Brokerage
    System ] [ ISP Billing System ] [ Download ...
    www.rays.ourfamily.com/products/ispbsys

    ISFree - An ISP billing, accounting, ticket, and server controll system.
    Please be patient with our delay in releasing some new code. We have
    decided to throw away 99% of the code base and go with a totaly new design.
    isfree.terrabox.com

    Freeside - Billing and account administration software for ISPs
    ... Freeside is an open-source billing and account administration package
    for Internet Service ... backup and training services are available, as
    well as outsourced billing service. ...
    www.sisd.com/freeside

    Boardtown Platypus ISP Billing System
    ISP/C Member Benefits and Services Boardtown Platypus ISP Billing System
    ... Boardtown Platypus is a client-server Windows® based ISP billing
    system, using Microsoft® SQL Servertm as a database ...
    www.ispc.org/benefits/boardtown.shtml

    savanatech:isp billing system,isp billing software,isp accounting,isp
    account management
    savanatech provides isp billing system and software,account management,isp
    accounting ... AcuBill ISP Prepaid billing platform is an advanced system
    that authenticates, ...
    www.savanatech.com/ISP.htm

    Advanced VoIP Billing System, Voice over IP billing software
    VOIP billing software/system which supports all kind of billing options for
    example prepaid, postpaid, pinless, pin based, runs on
    Windows/Linux/Solaris. ... Please visit Advanced ISP Billing System. FAQs
    Feed Back Documentation ...
    www.advancedvoip.com

    ISP-Planet - Business - Challenges of a Linux-Based Billing System
    ... of building their own Linux-based billing system, others suggest buying
    the off-the-shelf system their ISP is using. ...
    www.isp-planet.com/business/2001/linux_dyi_billing_bol.html

    Welcome to Advanced VoIP Billing System
    VOIP billing software/system which supports all kind of billing options for
    example prepaid, postpaid, pinless, pin based, runs on
    Windows/Linux/Solaris. ... Please visit Advanced ISP Billing System. FAQs
    Feed Back ...
    advancedvoip.com/Portuguese

    Boardtown Corporation
    Boardtown Platypus Billing System, the industry standard in Customer Care
    and Billing. ... Boardtown Platypus Billing System® is a complete Windows
    client-server ... Application service providers, IP Billing, as well as
    wireless ... We can help. System Requirements. Server ...
    www.boardtown.com/board/plathome.htm

    Provider of voip billing,calling card platform,telecom billing,ISP billing
    telecom switch billing,voip billing system,isp accounting and customer
    care,prepaid calling card platform
    www.savanatech.com

    ISP-Planet - Value-Added Services - Billing Service Directory
    Sections ? Best of the Lists ? Business ? CLEC-Planet ? Equipment ?
    Executive Perspectives ? Fixed Wireless ? Investor ? Marketing ? Market
    Research ? News ? Notable Quotes ? Politics ? Profiles ? Resources ?
    Technology ? Value-Added
    www.isp-planet.com/services/billing/

    ISP Billing System Web Hosting billing software
    ISP BILLING SYSTEM - WEB HOSTING BILLING SYSTEM - WEB HOST BILLING ...
    PHP4,MySQL,Java Script, Cookies - ISP Billing System. Description: The ISP
    Billing System is written in PHP and utilizes ...
    www.kjr.net/portfolio/ispbillingsystem.htm

    BillMax ISP Billing Software for ISPs, ASPs, web hosts, Internet service
    providers
    BillMax UNIX/Linux billing software: internet billing, credit card
    processing, customer care, time tracking for isp, asp, visp, webhosting,
    subscription-based service providers ... Billing & Customer Management.
    Home | Sitemap | Contact Us. Welcome to BillMax Billing Solutions! Home.
    Sitemap ... expect from a complete billing system, but unlike others our
    goal ...
    www.billmax.com

    Optigold ISP
    Data management software program for Internet service providers features
    invoicing, billing and usage logging functions. See freeware limits. ...
    ISP Billing. There is very little that Optigold ISP billing software does
    not do, and it's very difficult to ... The key distribution system will
    take care of the rest. ...
    www.digitalpoint.com/products/isp

    Thank you, Mike
    Microsoft, ASP.NET Support Professional