IT Contest, Romania March 2008

dorusvlad

GrepIT CONTEST- MARCH 2008- ROMANIA

I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB), we are
organizing an IT contest. The sections are multiple and don't want to
describe each one of them here.

I just wanted to "advertise" this contest here, as I am a member of
the group, GrepIT, and I know that from time to time there are young
students like me or Lawrence, that may wish to participate at such a
contest. The contest is held in Romania. Our official website is
http://www.grepit.info/en and our e-mail address is
(e-mail address removed) .

Feel free to write us in case you are interested in participating or
maybe in becoming one of our official sponsors or parteners.( just
write a mesage to us to know the link, please).
I have to add that for becoming a partener you don't have to
neccessarly help us with money. By simply writing about this contest
on other forums/blogs you can help us a lot.

Thank you in advance, and keep up the good work you're doing here.

Doru

dorayme

<[email protected]
m>,
dorusvlad said:
I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB), we are
organizing an IT contest. The sections are multiple and don't want to
describe each one of them here.

I just wanted to "advertise" this contest here, as I am a member of
the group, GrepIT, and I know that from time to time there are young
students like me or Lawrence, that may wish to participate at such a
contest. The contest is held in Romania.

Romania? What about those of us who are over 19 but look for
opportunities like this for tax deductible holidays? How about a
239 year old who has a child's mentality? Any clauses that allow
this?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:18:06 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Romania? What about those of us who are over 19 but look for
opportunities like this for tax deductible holidays? How about a
239 year old who has a child's mentality? Any clauses that allow
this?

You have to be up-and-coming, not down-and-sinking-lower.

richard

[...]

A working site would be nice to see.

Toby A Inkster

dorusvlad said:
I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you are
pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in highschool
and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB),

High School is certainly not called Elementary School in the UK. As far as
I understand it, Elementary School is an American term for Primary School.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 17 days, 5:27.]

Gnocchi all'Amatriciana al Forno
http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/01/15/gnocchi-allamatriciana/

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:16:09
GMT Toby A Inkster scribed:
High School is certainly not called Elementary School in the UK. As
far as I understand it, Elementary School is an American term for
Primary School.

It's also a requisite for advancement into sub-atomic particle physics.