IT Contest, Romania March 2008

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorusvlad, Jan 16, 2008.

  1. dorusvlad

    dorusvlad Guest

    GrepIT CONTEST- MARCH 2008- ROMANIA

    I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
    are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
    highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB), we are
    organizing an IT contest. The sections are multiple and don't want to
    describe each one of them here.

    I just wanted to "advertise" this contest here, as I am a member of
    the group, GrepIT, and I know that from time to time there are young
    students like me or Lawrence, that may wish to participate at such a
    contest. The contest is held in Romania. Our official website is
    http://www.grepit.info/en and our e-mail address is
    .

    Feel free to write us in case you are interested in participating or
    maybe in becoming one of our official sponsors or parteners.( just
    write a mesage to us to know the link, please).
    I have to add that for becoming a partener you don't have to
    neccessarly help us with money. By simply writing about this contest
    on other forums/blogs you can help us a lot.

    Thank you in advance, and keep up the good work you're doing here.

    Doru

    dorusvlad, Jan 16, 2008

  2. dorusvlad

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    dorusvlad <> wrote:

    > I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
    > are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
    > highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB), we are
    > organizing an IT contest. The sections are multiple and don't want to
    > describe each one of them here.
    >

    > I just wanted to "advertise" this contest here, as I am a member of
    > the group, GrepIT, and I know that from time to time there are young
    > students like me or Lawrence, that may wish to participate at such a
    > contest. The contest is held in Romania.

    Romania? What about those of us who are over 19 but look for
    opportunities like this for tax deductible holidays? How about a
    239 year old who has a child's mentality? Any clauses that allow
    this?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 16, 2008

  3. dorusvlad

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:18:06 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    > dorusvlad <> wrote:
    >
    >> I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
    >> are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
    >> highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB), we are
    >> organizing an IT contest. The sections are multiple and don't want to
    >> describe each one of them here.
    >>

    >> I just wanted to "advertise" this contest here, as I am a member of
    >> the group, GrepIT, and I know that from time to time there are young
    >> students like me or Lawrence, that may wish to participate at such a
    >> contest. The contest is held in Romania.

    > Romania? What about those of us who are over 19 but look for
    > opportunities like this for tax deductible holidays? How about a
    > 239 year old who has a child's mentality? Any clauses that allow
    > this?

    You have to be up-and-coming, not down-and-sinking-lower.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Jan 16, 2008
  4. dorusvlad

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:00:02 -0800 (PST), dorusvlad
    <> wrote:

    >GrepIT CONTEST- MARCH 2008- ROMANIA
    >
    >I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
    >are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
    >highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB), we are
    >organizing an IT contest. The sections are multiple and don't want to
    >describe each one of them here.
    >

    >I just wanted to "advertise" this contest here, as I am a member of
    >the group, GrepIT, and I know that from time to time there are young
    >students like me or Lawrence, that may wish to participate at such a
    >contest. The contest is held in Romania. Our official website is
    >http://www.grepit.info/en and our e-mail address is
    > .
    >

    >Feel free to write us in case you are interested in participating or
    >maybe in becoming one of our official sponsors or parteners.( just
    >write a mesage to us to know the link, please).
    > I have to add that for becoming a partener you don't have to
    >neccessarly help us with money. By simply writing about this contest
    >on other forums/blogs you can help us a lot.
    >
    >Thank you in advance, and keep up the good work you're doing here.
    >
    >Doru

    A working site would be nice to see.

    richard, Jan 16, 2008
  5. dorusvlad wrote:

    > I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you are
    > pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in highschool
    > and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB),

    High School is certainly not called Elementary School in the UK. As far as
    I understand it, Elementary School is an American term for Primary School.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    [OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 17 days, 5:27.]

    Gnocchi all'Amatriciana al Forno
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/01/15/gnocchi-allamatriciana/

    Toby A Inkster, Jan 16, 2008
  6. dorusvlad

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:16:09
    GMT Toby A Inkster scribed:

    > dorusvlad wrote:
    >
    >> I want to announce you about GrepIT contest. I know that most of you
    >> are pro's in IT , but for those who are under 19 :), so still in
    >> highschool and Secondary school (Elementary School in GB),

    > High School is certainly not called Elementary School in the UK. As
    > far as I understand it, Elementary School is an American term for
    > Primary School.

    It's also a requisite for advancement into sub-atomic particle physics.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Jan 16, 2008