It this a good solution?

gbattine

Hi guys,
i've a question for you.
I have a form with 3 fields,name,city,address.
I've a page in which the user enters the number of forms he wants to
submit.
Depending on this number(5 for example) the page shows to user 5 input
forms with the same fields.
Doing it is very difficult for me and i've not found good helps so i've
thinked a simplier solution....
If i know the maximum number of fields the user can enter (suppose 15)
i create 15 forms.
In each form i use rendered property to show the form if it's order
number is less or equal than user number.
So some forms aren't displayed....
Is it a good solution?
Can someone help me?
Thanks

Jeffrey Schwab

gbattine said:
> I have a form with 3 fields,name,city,address. I've a page in which
> the user enters the number of forms he wants to submit. Depending on
> this number(5 for example) the page shows to user 5 input forms with
> the same fields. Doing it is very difficult for me and i've not found
> good helps so i've thinked a simplier solution.... If i know the
> maximum number of fields the user can enter (suppose 15) i create 15
> forms. In each form i use rendered property to show the form if it's
> order number is less or equal than user number. So some forms aren't
> displayed....

Rather than bother with "rendered," why not generate 15 separate pages a
priori? One page would contain only a single form, another page would
contain two forms, etc. It's easy enough to generate the static content
up from using Java (or vi, for that matter).

gbattine

thanks for your reply...
i think your solution is a good solution,but i have to create 15
pages...
with my solution i have to create one only page...but i have to use
rendered property...
what's the best efficient solution?
Can you help me?
I'm not expert of jsf...can i have any problems with my solution?
I hope you help me...