iText - placing barcode

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Przemys=B3aw?= Klein

Hi All,

I have a question connected with iText PDF library. I want to add barcode in generated document. I know how to generate it properly, and I know that I have to position it absolutely. But how to guess proper coordinates? Below is a snippet of my code:

// my pdf document
Document pdfDoc = new Document();
[...]
// add some table
PdfPTable t1 = new PdfPTable(3);
// add some chunk
pdfDoc.add(new Chunk("sample chunk"));
// few other pdf elements
[...]

And then I want to put my barcode? What are current positions of generated elements?

TIA,
Przemek

nooobody

Przemys³aw Klein said:
Hi All,

I have a question connected with iText PDF library.

I don't have an answer to your question, but if noone else here has
one, you could try posting it to gmane.comp.java.lib.itext.general

Przemek Klein

I don't have an answer to your question, but if noone else here has
one, you could try posting it to gmane.comp.java.lib.itext.general

Thanks. I'll try it.

Przemek