J2EE class decision

tanis

So, my employer might be able to send me to a class in order to help me
quickly get up to speed on J2EE. I've narrowed my choices to:

1) Offered by Sun, lasts five days, seems to focus in on EJBs and covers
introductions
of JSPs and Servlets. http://suned.sun.com/US/catalog/courses/FJ-310.html

2) Offered by Marty Hall, lasts four days, mainly goes over JSPs and
Servlets, with a little
on EJBs ( I think).
http://courses.coreservlets.com/Public-Short-Course.html

Now I know it would be great to do both, but I'm only lucky enough to
probably get to go to
one of them.

I basically want the ability to use these to jump start me into
understanding what J2EE can
offer up. I've been using Java for the last three years and have yet to get
experience using
EJBs, Servlets or JSPs.

Given the experiences of the programmers in this group, does anyone have any
opinion on
which is the better choice to make?