j2ee jms help please

Clive Moore

Anyone got any ideas as how to set up clientID, SubscriptionName and
Topic for a JMS topic.

on setting up the environment i use the following commands.
C:\>j2eeadmin -addJmsDestination clive topic
C:\>j2eeadmin -addJmsFactory cliveFactory topic -props clientID=cliveID

on the publisher i use the following comands:
topicPublisher.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
topicPublisher.publish(message);

on the subscriber i use the following comands
topicSubscriber = topicSession.createDurableSubscriber(topic, "sName");

At the moment This works like a normal pub/sub subscriber but not like a
durableSubscriber as when its closed messages are lost. I have a
feeling its a problem with the J2eeadmin command not setting
subscription name and topic.

Any help would be much appreciated.