JAVA/ C++ --CONTRACT-- IN

OMNI GROUP

CONTRACT OMNI
GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

4190537-9447

JAVA/ C++ /
CONTRACT/ IN

We have an immediate opening for a Java/ C++ developer in the Fort Wayne

Indiana area. This is an immediate start. One must be a US Citizen or
Greencard,

No exceptions. This contract will last through 2006.

Local and regional candidates are preferred as contractors pay their own
expenses.

If interested and qualified, answer the questions at the bottom of the page.
Email

Answers with a current resume to (e-mail address removed).

1.. Java experience –yrs
2.. C++ experience –yrs
3.. Citizenship status -------
4.. Availability -----------