java comm

Jason

It appears that from v3 onwards, sun are no longer supporting
javax.comm for XP, and downloads are only now available for Sun and
Linux platforms. Does anyone know where I can download an older version
of javax.com, eg. 2.0, for XP? Alternatively are there any other API's
available for java 5/Eclipse that provide serial port comms services?

Thanks
Jason

IchBin

Jason said:
It appears that from v3 onwards, sun are no longer supporting
javax.comm for XP, and downloads are only now available for Sun and
Linux platforms. Does anyone know where I can download an older version
of javax.com, eg. 2.0, for XP? Alternatively are there any other API's
available for java 5/Eclipse that provide serial port comms services?

Thanks
Jason
I can send you a copy of 2.0 that I have on my machine... I will send to
your email address.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)