Java Developer;MN(local Only)

hetal_iplaceusa

Hi:

My client provides professional potraits for eduactional, social and
corporate organisations. Their commitment to implementing new
technologies helps them maintain the highest standards of excellence
and efficiency.

My client is urgently looking for an experienced Java Developer who
will work on one of their brand new projects. they would like someone
who is strong in design and development.

There are 2 main applications that you could be working on. Both are
finance applications.

Eligibility Criteria to apply:
1) Experience Developing Java based web applications
2) Emphasis on Spring, JSF (which they use heavily) and Hibernate
(which they don't use as heavily)
3) Weblogic and Tomcat experience (Weblogic more important then
Tomcat)
4) WebServices, XML and JMS
5) Ant Build experience
6) SQL on Oracle 9 or 10
7) Strong design and development experience
8) Experience in a fast iterative environment
9) Test driven Development using JUnit
10) Experience interfacing with legacy systems
11) Track record of successful project delivery
12) Self Starter/Self Directed- can work with little direction

Should you be interested in this position please forward your updated
resume ASAP to Daniel Rogers.

If you're happily employed, please do not hesitate to refer those who
you feel would excel at this opportunity

Daniel Rogers
Recruiter
iPlace USA
952-223-4498
(e-mail address removed)
www.iplaceusa.com

Manish Pandit

Hi:

Daniel Rogers
Recruiter
iPlace USA
952-223-4498
(e-mail address removed)

Sir - That is some sweet website given what your organization does. ;-)