Java Licensing Software?

SteveF

Hi, Im looking for licensing software to licence a new product (single
user licences only) about to be released. I dont need features such as
licence key server etc. but would like some form of hardware locking
and time based trials (e.g 30 days), Any tips on whats out their?

I would be interested to hear what other people have used and how they
found their chosen solution to work out. cheers.

Gerbrand van Dieijen

Hi, Im looking for licensing software to licence a new product (single
user licences only) about to be released. I dont need features such as
licence key server etc. but would like some form of hardware locking
and time based trials (e.g 30 days), Any tips on whats out their?

I would be interested to hear what other people have used and how they
found their chosen solution to work out. cheers.

For some applications, I developed my ownen (simple) serial-key mechanisch, but
I would strongly recommend against doing that. I 'm considering using some
external library but I haven't completely decised on that.

You could look at: http://www.soft411.com/software/license.html
and also
http://www.google.nl/search?q=java+license

http://www.mirage-systems.de/licence-protector/en/lp_home_en.html
looks interesting, I'm evaluating it for a windows app,
but it supports java though (only on wintel machine though).