    Could you advise me a good way to add a proxy configuration
    in my code?

    Regards

    mnml, Apr 6, 2008

  2. mnml

    mnml Guest

    On Apr 6, 12:31 pm, mnml <> wrote:
    > Hi there,
    > I'm using a class to "get" urls:http://pastebin.com/f335278c8
    > but unfortunately it's not working when I'm behind a proxy,
    > Could you advise me a good way to add a proxy configuration
    > in my code?
    >
    > Regards

    I guess I found how:

    System.getProperties().put("http.proxyHost", "someProxyURL");
    System.getProperties().put("http.proxyPort", "someProxyPort");
    System.getProperties().put("http.proxyUser", "someUserName");
    System.getProperties().put("http.proxyPassword", "somePassword");
    System.getProperties().put("http.proxySet", "true");

    mnml, Apr 6, 2008

  3. mnml

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Apr 7, 2008