Java Software Engineer

SITG

Tyroo (www.tyroo.com) is the only Indian ad network to have developed
its own technology. We are very well-funded and have grown very
rapidly in the first few months, thus taking a big lead amongst all
the Indian players. Tyroo is incubated by the Smile Interactive
Technology Group (SITG), one of the largest interactive technology set-
ups in India. The founders have three other group companies - Quasar
(India's largest independent interactive agency), Zumtra (India's
largest technology services group) and Zoomtra (India's first travel
meta-search engine).

Job Description:
- Require overall 3-5 years experience with min 2 yrs hand on
experience on Java, JSP, Servlet
- Design, Development & Implementation of Web Based applications
implemented in N-Tier architecture. Implementation of Quality
Processes is a must.
- Sound knowledge of OOAD/Design Patterns is required.
- Knowledge in VBscript, JavaScript, HTML, XML, XSLT and MS SQL Server/
Oracle as backend is a plus.
- Expertise in database design, implementation & database tuning for
Microsoft SQL server
- Knowledge and implementation of web based applications in a dynamic
environment is a plus
- We are looking for candidates having good team leadership skills and
inter-personal skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills for interacting with
foreign clients
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet the project deadlines
- Exposure to complete Software Development Life Cycle and familiarity
to working in a professional environment that is highly process driven
with a great degree of emphasis on OOD, Case Tools, QA, Task reporting
tools, etc.

Desired Profile: Candidates with experience in Java, JSP, J2EE,Web
logic, websphere and EJB,Struts

Min Exp: 3 to 5yrs

Education Qulaification : B.Tech / M.Tech / BE / ME (Computer Science)