Java source code for calculating NPV and IRR.

Surya

Hi,
I would like calculate NPV and IRR values by passing requirement
values using Java. Is there any chance of getting source for NPV and
IRR in Java? If possible, please do send me source code or any urls
which are having these Java sample code.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Surya.

Roedy Green

I would like calculate NPV and IRR values by passing requirement
values using Java.

try google.ca "NPV IRR Java". There are lots of hits. If nothing is
suitable, I will write you code for a fee.

Surya

Roedy Green said:
try google.ca "NPV IRR Java". There are lots of hits. If nothing is
suitable, I will write you code for a fee.

Hi Roedy Green,

Many many thanks for your reply.
I am sorry, I am not able to find suitable code for NPV and IRR using Java.
I will greatful to you, if you send Java source code for me.

Many many Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Surya.

Roedy Green

Many many thanks for your reply.
I am sorry, I am not able to find suitable code for NPV and IRR using Java.
I will greatful to you, if you send Java source code for me.

We should arrange this is email.

Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Did anyone ever get a response on actual code to do NPV and IRR calculations? I have the same requirement.