JAVA vs .Net

pedaammulu

Hi,

I read an article saying that JAVA is now open source and SUN no longer
supports it... Is it true?

And how does this impact the JAVA - .Net comparison growth....

Back here, we see a lot of hiring for Dot Net....and companies like
Infosys etc. adverts for DOT NET PROGRAMMERS

Regards
Madhav
http://www.vkinfotek.com

Oliver Wong

Hi,

I read an article saying that JAVA is now open source and SUN no longer
supports it... Is it true?

No. You could easily verify this yourself by checking Sun's Java
webpage.
And how does this impact the JAVA - .Net comparison growth....

How does a false rumour impact the growth of comparison between Java and
..NET? Or how does a false rumour impact the comparison between the growth of
Java and the growth of .NET? Or perhaps how does a false rumour impact the
growths themselves, rather than the comparison of the growths? For the last
one, probably not at all.

- Oliver