Java Web Start and Directory Structure

Ron

JWS Gurus,

I am new to Java Web Start. I have an application that reads different
config files from config directory and uses bin files to execute
commands internally. The directory structure looks something like
this:

+ <install dir>|
|- MyApp|
|-lib (all jar files needed for app)
|-app|
<user.dir>|-bin (app is currently launched from)
|-files|
|-config

How can I package this app so I could install on clients remotely
using java web start with none to least user interaction. FYI my app
uses user.dir system property(which is path to my bin dir) to get
absolute paths. Moreover, I tried a sample application using user.dir
but path returned is client's system32 directory.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ron.