Javadoc warning

Rhino

I need some guidance on how to prevent a specific warning message from
Javadoc.

One of the programs for which I am generating Javadocs contains the line:

---
import common.Utilities;
---

This line causes the following warning when I run Javadoc:
---
ResumeHTML.java:13: package common does not exist
---

The package common.Utilities *does* exist and the program compiles and runs
fine. I'd like to know how to prevent this warning message by changing the
Javadoc parameters.

I'm only referencing a single small method in the common.Utilities class in
this program and I don't feel the need to document it in my Javadocs.

If it is the only way to prevent the warning message, I'd be willing to let
Javadoc document that method (common.Utilities.getHexColor()); however, I'd
like to avoid documenting the whole Utilities class if possible because it's
got dozens of small methods in it and only one of those is ever used in my
program.

If it is not possible to document only the method I'm using, I'd be willing
to document all of the methods in the Utilities class.

I feel sure that there is some way to tell javadoc not to worry about this
import statement but I can't find anything in the javadoc documentation that
tells me how to do this. My Javadoc generation works perfectly aside from
this one warning so I'd like to clean it up.

Can anyone tell me what approach I should be using to prevent this warning?