javascript and controls in multipages/tabastrip

Jorgen Jensen

Hi,
I am using tabstrip/multipage.
In one of the pageviews in the multipage-control, I have a DevExpress
ASPxGrid,
In another I got a DevExpress ASPxTextbox.

Devexpress has a great example how to code a simple solution like this :
function(source,e){
var rowId = e.row.GetKeyValue();
ASPxTextBox1.SetText(rowId);

var colValue =
e.row.GetDataControllerRow().GetValueByColumnName("Column1");
ASPxTextBox2.SetText(colValue);
}

But how do I access the ASPxTextBox2, if it is placed in a multipage ?
I have found something like : Multipage1$ASPxTextBox2.SetText(colValue)
But it does not work !! The object can't be found.

Further I have tried to use Form1$Pageview1$ASPxTextBox2.SetText(colValue).

Do I have to use '$' to seperate parent and child controls in javascript -
or what ? Is it that way to access sub-controls in multipages ASP.NET?