Javascript Hide/Show for Embedded Objects

zootskill

I was wondering if there was a nice piece of javascript that would
allow me to obscure part of an embedded RealPlayer object. I've read
that embedded objects ignore any zindexing and have found that to be
true first hand.

Essentially I have a Smil presentation in which captioning appears
underneath the video window and I'd like to be able to "turn it
off"/hide it.

Thanks!