JavaScript/ JQuery/ Contract/ Immediate/ Cleveland area

TOM

Tom Gugger
Independent Recruiter
(e-mail address removed)

Please read the job description below. US Citizens and Green card
holders are welcome to apply. If interested AND qualified, email
resume to (e-mail address removed).
Local and regional candidates are preferred, but all will be
considered.

OO JavaScript/ JQuery/ Contract/ Cleveland

We have an immediate need for one with solid OO JavaScript and JQuery
programming skills. If your experience is primarily plug-ins and
validation
this is NOT the contract for you.

SQL experience is also required. Any ColdFusion, PHP, Ruby, or Python
is a plus.

This is an exciting new development project that has just kicked off.
It is a
long term contract in the Cleveland area. Local and regional
candidates are preferred, but all will be considered. Rates can go
into the $55 hr or even a couple dollars higher for the right person
1099 or c to c. We can arrange for W2 rates.

If qualified, we can have you onsite within a week from when we
receive your resume. It is a great company, and working conditions are
said to be excellent.