javascript running in new window

Thomas Magma

I have a rather lengthy javascript application that I want to run in it's
own window. It looks like it is no problem to do using the window.open and
document.write commands, however this seems like a lot of extra code to wrap
every line of my javascript with mywindow.document.write(""); Is there
anyway around this or perhaps a different approach to running javascript in
it's own window?

Thanks,
Thomas

Ian Collins

Thomas said:
I have a rather lengthy javascript application that I want to run in it's
own window. It looks like it is no problem to do using the window.open and
document.write commands, however this seems like a lot of extra code to wrap
every line of my javascript with mywindow.document.write(""); Is there
anyway around this or perhaps a different approach to running javascript in
it's own window?
Run it in an iframe?