Jboss RMI persistence

soup_or_power

Hi

I am using Jboss 4.0.2 to deploy an ejb client. For some strange
reason Jboss is using 172.16.170.43 for RMI to connect to the ejb
server. There is no such IP on our network. I used -
Djava.rmi.server.hostname=172.16.170.46 with javac. But it didn't
work. I removed tmp and work directories under <jbosshome>/server/
context. And that doesn't work either.

I am stuck now. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks
Murthy