JDBC DNS-less connection to create MsAccess file

hilz

Hi all:
I know it is possible to connect to an MsAccess .mdb file (DNS-less
connection) using Sun's JDBC-ODBC driver as below:
"jdbc:eek:dbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=c:\\filename.mdb"

I like to know if there is a way to create a new mdb file from scratch using
the same jdbc-odbc driver.
if so, i would appreciate if anyone can post the connection string that can
do that?

thanks
hilz