JINI & reggie lookup service configuration.

Mr. X.

Hello.
At JINI 1.1, I ran the StartService utility.
I have declared : RMID, Web Server,
but when running Reggie,
I got so many problem, that at the bottom line it is not start.

1) At each failure, I stop all the services at StartService, and try to run
them again,
but I cannot because there is an exception that port is not availabe,
so I need to log off and on every time.

2) How can I start Reggie, after all.
I get the message : timeout creating child process.

Thanks :)