Jini & serviceRegistrar problem

Mr. X.

I am using JINI with Javaspace (I am doing a whiteboard).

In my code, I did :

import java.net.MalformedURLException;

import java.io.*;

import net.jini.space.JavaSpace;

import net.jini.core.entry.Entry;

import net.jini.lookup.entry.Name;

import net.jini.core.discovery.LookupLocator;

import net.jini.core.lookup.ServiceRegistrar;

import net.jini.core.lookup.ServiceTemplate;

LookupLocator locator;

ServiceRegistrar registrar;

locator = new LookupLocator(" ... ");

registrar = locator.getRegistrar();

and I got an IOException after the above line.

What should I put at the line : locator = new LookupLocator(" ... ");
and what is a valid url that I should put on the lookupLocator,
and should I run tomcat on my computer (or one of the computer, that joins
the group) ?

Need example, please.

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

locator = new LookupLocator(" ... ");
Indeed I did :
locator = new LookupLocator(" jini://localhost");

but still I have the problem of IOException, as mentioned.

Thanks :)