JMF online demo movies won't play (Java Media)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Will, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Will

    Will Guest

    Question 1:

    At... http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/2.1.1/samples/index.html

    are some demos using JMF... they won't play on my XP-Pro.

    I have the latest JDK, JRE and JMF installed.

    There are 6 demo links and none of them will play.

    The JRE and JDK are all working... and I can bring up JMF Customizer,
    JMF Registry and JMStudio... so I think the JMF is installed
    correctly.

    Does anyone know what I must do to get JMF working or to see the
    online Demo movies?

    Question 2:

    And, is the JMStudio a media player... like Windows Media Player or
    Quicktime or what? It would not show me a .mov file.

    I'm running XP Pro.

    I new to Java and would really appriceate any assistance.

    thanks - Will
    Will, Jun 21, 2004