JNDIRealm (LDAP) Working Configuration Sample Required

Discussion in 'Java' started by Arun Solleti, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Arun Solleti

    Arun Solleti Guest

    Hi

    I have tried different different options but cannot get the LDAP
    authentication to work in my application.
    Following is what i am using.

    Tomcat: 4.1.27-LE-jdk14
    Apache: 2.0.47
    Java : 1.4.2
    Linux OS: 7.3
    LDAP : IPlanet LDAP Server.

    Was wondering if any one can send me a sample of a working configuration
    in their application.

    Appreciate your help and time.

    Thanks
    Arun