JSF problem with commandlink/param and datatable

Michael Plate

Hello,

i have a problem in Jave Server Faces 1.2 and can't find a solution on
google.

JSP:

<h:dataTable ...>
<h:commandLink id="Edit" action="editProcess"
actionListener="#processBean.selectProcess}">
<f:param value="#{record.id}" name="id" id="editId" />
</h:commandLink>
</h:dataTable>

Bean:
public void selectProcessCultivation( ActionEvent event){
//get id
UIParameter component = (UIParameter)
event.getComponent().findComponent("editId");
long id = Long.parseLong( component.getValue().toString() );

My application shows a table with data. If I click on edit, a new side
appears. Here, I can change my data.

The DataTable shows the data sets with id correctly. I fitted even the
CommandLink for displaying the ids and this is correctly with each line.
When I click on edit, the bean show me an wrong id.
My investigation on google yielded that it apparently a bug here, but I
didn't find a Workaround.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you for your help and merry Christmas.
Michael Plate