Showing data with no fixed columns in datatable with JSF...

gbattine

Hi guys,
i'm a great problem and i hope it is a solution.
I read all old posts but i found no solution to my problem.
I have a mysql table composed by 2 field

Id(int)
Data(Blob)

The Data is an array of byte builded in a fixed format and i have a
bean to rebuild the original txt file. This original txt file has a
variable number of rows and columns.

For displaying it in a my old java application my function reads the
array of byte into a string and split the string on ;(when i've builded
the array of byte i put ; at the end of row and a whitespace beetwen 2
different values).

How can i do it in my jsp page?
In summary
i've to develop a first jsp page that shows me

Id Data
.... ......

and i do it creating a simple wrapper class and a simple datatable,
later i add a commandbutton to allow to click on a specific Id,loading
my bean and performing logic application.(It's ok this method?)
Later i've to develop a second jsp page that shows the original txt
file rebuilded from the array of byte.

A last problem is that my original file that i have to show is made
so:(number of columns and rows are not fixed,but change file to file))

string string string.......(only strings);string double double(only
double....);string double double(only double....);...ant other equals
rows.
The first row (the only strings) represent the name of columns of my
files......help me i'm crazying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only you can save me......(please post me idea or code)...